Welcome Everyone to the November Dinner Meeting!
**Please remember to bring your confirmation email with the QR code to be used at check in at the event.
We will not be registering guests at the event.
Topic: Adult Nutrition Focused Physical Exam & Diagnosing for Malnutrition
Speaker: Nancy Rodriguez
Location: Las Fuentes 2558 N Halsted St
1. Identify the six characteristics of malnutrition
2. Identify the three contexts or settings of malnutrition
3. Be able to write a malnutrition diagnosis
There will be vegetarian, pescatarian, and omnivore options! 😉 FunFact: Half Price bottles of wine on Wednesday! In case you’re still feeling wine-y after you use your drink ticket! 🙂
Besides having the best time enjoying food, half-priced wine bottles, and listening to Nancy, CAND will also be collecting healthy shelf-stable foods to donate to a Chicago-land food pantry as part of #CANDsgiving this year!
Here are some healthy shelf-stable items you can bring:
– brown rice/quinoa/whole grains
– low sodium canned vegetables
– canned fruit in water or it’s own juice
– zero sugar drinks
– nut butters
– nuts and seeds
– shelf stable milk
– low sodium water packed canned meats
– low sodium soup
– dried fruits
– trail mix
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.